Monday, April 23, 2012

Dog Day of Spring

We took our dog Doc Holiday out to the Bishop Ranch where my dad works.  To say Doc had a blast would be an understatement.  He ran, jumped, drooled, circled, swam, I think he even tried to fish.  He played with the Bishop's dog blue, who you'll see in the background of some of the pictures.  We originally went to feed the new baby calf we named Call (Lonesome Dove anyone)?  Call was a twin and the momma only took to one of them so Call gets bottle fed everyday twice a day.  Pretty sure my dad finds it a nuisance but I lovvee every minute of it! The plan today was to feed my baby Call until it became the Doc and Blue show.  Seeing them run thru cattle, around the pasture and into the pond, made me wish we had land to see our dogs that happy running free.  Maybe when Im making millions like the Bishops.  But I sure do enjoy spending the afternoons their fo free!




                                            What you lookin at fool?


                                           Ahhh I could sure go for a belly rub and some of them
                                           beggin strips


No comments:

Post a Comment