Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Keep on Keepin on

With the Oklahoma City Memorial half marathon only 4 1/2 week away, I figured it was about time for me to run around Lake Hefner.  It has a ten mile track that goes all the way around.  There are always a lot of people out jogging and biking but MAN is it far.  By the last two miles I felt like my only small movements were caused by the wind.. I was hurting.  All I could think was geez-a-loueez how am I supposed to do three more?  Hopefully it will get easier in the next few weeks but I really dont think I can run that far more than once a week.  I may get burnt out before my real race even starts.  Here is a picture of me stretching as soon as we got done.  The sun was setting and I really did feel accomplished.  Also, thinking how hungry I am and how much I could go for a grape gatorade. 



So you all know how my goal this year is to get abs.  Well Yesterday on my run I talked Jeremy into riding his bike along side me so I would have someone to talk to, and this is how our conversation went Me: "I just don't get it, I eat well and I exercise about 5 times a week.  How do I not have any ab definition at all?" Jeremy: "Ki I hate to break it to you but you really don't eat that well."
That one kind of hurt, I mean I know I have a few cheat meals every once in awhile but I guess I didn't take into consideration my snacking habits. So I am going to try a little harder finding healthy meal that we can both enjoy.

Cake decorationg update: With the stress and hassle of moving I have not taken any cake orders because I have been to busy.  I will start up with an order in mid april for vintage style cupcakes and I will be posting pictures.  However, this weekend with Easter coming up.  I have a few fun desserts lined up, I am heading to the grocery store after my first class of cycle pump tongith (cycling class while lifting weights) and I will be posting recipes this week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment