Friday, March 29, 2013

Feel Better Chicken and Cheese Crescents

One of my good friends and coworkers had surgery this week.  So us girls at the office decided to each make a dish to take to her and her husband.  I knew right away that I wanted to make my mom's chicken and cheese cresents.  They are my favorite meal and comfort food.  When I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out my mom brought me a freezer batch of them so I could eat them as soon as I could start chewing.  I bought a disposable pan and the ingredients and got to cooking.  I have even had to pass this recipe out to some of the girls in the office just because they saw and smelled them.

2 Cups Diced Chicken (Cooked)
3/4 Cup grated Cheddar Cheese
I can Cream of Chicken Soup
I can Milnot
2 pkg. Cresent Rolls

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cook, debone, and chop ckicken or use canned chicken if your in a hurry.  Mix chicken with 1/2 cup of cheese.  Place mixture on cresent dough and roll up.  Heat soup, milk, and remaining cheese together.  Pour half of sauce in the baking dish,  Place the cresent rolls on top and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.  Serve with the remaining sauce. 





Here is a picture of the smaller batch I made for my husband and I.  There is no way he was going to let me make these without saving him some.  I went ahead and poured the sauce on ours after they cooled.  For my friend I placed it in a seperate container so the cresents wouldnt get soggy.

As you can see I LOVE cheese! My mom usually uses only 1/2 C of grated cheddar cheese altogether but since this is my post I've got to tell you how I do it!



Here is my disposable dish.  Sure to make any sick person perk up!

No comments:

Post a Comment