Sunday, July 14, 2013

Egg tastic


 I have been trying and failing lately with my banana pancakes and egg white omelets.  Last week when I tried making a banana pancakes, I messed up the flip 3x.  Finally I had to rush to work and I was stuck with a slim fast bar.  After my last atempt I got online to my go-to site-Amazon.  I typed in omelet maker and found this little beauty for only $13.00.  Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Jo-Whisky-Non-Stick-Double-Omelette/dp/B000JJHMT4/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1374257394&sr=8-7&keywords=omelet+maker


I always use a carton of egg whites and then I usually add whatever fresh produce I can find in my fridge.  This time I used onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms.

I just poured everything right in to the pan after praying nonstick spray.  Then you just flip it while the lid is still done and VIOLA
A perfectly beautiful egg white omelet.  Just sprinkle with a little cheese, leftover toppings, and some homeade salsa.  This is a great post-workout meal.  One cup of egg whites is 16 g of protein.  I find egg whites hard to eat on their own.  This is a great meal to do, so as not to compromise the taste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment