Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Obsession alert

I have been in love with this J Crew necklace for a few months now.  The only problem is it is $128.
 Since it is nowhere close to my birthday (March) or Christmas (you got that one) I decided to do a little amazon shopping and I found this beauty below for only $28. Check out the link below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BG39S80/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 



I love love love it. It is still great quality and a true statement necklace.  I think I wore it three days in a row after I got it in the mail..no shame either. It's definitely my favorite piece of jewelry at the moment and I could not help but share it!!
Work day but I covered up with a black sweater.
Big bro and I before church. Don't worry it is a contemporary service.

I wore this to my mom's 50th birthday party and paired it with black shorts from target and black wedges from Payless!! 

And a cheers to statement necklaces!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment