Monday, January 21, 2013

Greek Yogurt with vegan chocolate chips

This morning I had vanilla Greek yogurt with one tablespoon of vegan chocolate chips. There is nothing better than starting your day off with chocolate for breakfast! I used to eat the yoplait light yogurt because I liked it better. Now that I add the vegan chocolate chips it really helps me to like the Greek more, which is important because it contains 12g of protein. Just what I need for all the exercise I've been doing, that and a hot bath to relax my muscles.


This weekend I went to an antique store and found the CUTEST end table for my living room. Jeremy and I have had our house on the market for 6 months now. We recently got a new realtor and as soon as he walked in he says "so where's all your stuff? You guys just don't have a lot of stuff. There is really no wow factor here." At first I was a little offended, but I called my mom, aunt, and grandma, and we went to work staging the house.  With their help in letting me borrowing a lot of their "stuff." My house now looks so cozy and warm, I have traded in spending extra money on clothes to house decor. Doesn't that always happy though? You do all these project to sell your house then realize all the potential it had, it makes you wonder why are we just NOW doing this?


No comments:

Post a Comment