Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year New Resolutions

2012 came and went- another year of saying wow this year flew by! We spent our New Year's with a big group of friends and had a ball. At the end of December I started off thinking that I wouldn't be doing a New Year's Resolution, but when the first rolled around I thought to myself why not? This year I want to eat healthier:) sound familiar? I have never been one to just take the health route. I love food, the taste, going out to restaurants, I love it all. This new year I am taking the approach that food is just something that I consume to give me energy. With that said, my next resolution is to cook more. I am off to a pretty good start so far. On the 1st we had fajita chicken wraps for dinner, the next day we had chicken stir fry, and tonight I am making vegetable soup. To make cooking more easier I have started planning out my meals on Sundays, my usual grocery shopping day. This way when I get off work I can't use having to go to the grocery store as an excuse. So far it has worked and I am feeling healthier all ready. Not to mention I feel like quite the housewife cooking each night for my hubby. With these healthy meals I have been planning out, I should be seeing a healthy change to my body as well. Maybe I will even have an abb show? Just one? I'll be happy with just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment