Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year New Things

Last night I took a Zumba class for only my second time. The first time I had a friend go with me and we felt like we looked so clumsy and dis coordinated (which we did) but it made it even worse that it looked like everyone else in the class had been coming for a long time and had all their moves down. Needless to say we didn't show our faces or tripping bodies again. So this week I decided I would give it another shot. I had been getting burnt out on just weights and cardio. I went it to it by myself and ended up loving it! The fact that it was the first of the year had not crossed my mind until I got into the class and it was packed with tons of new people like myself. I also found the trick to not be embarrassed-Don't look at yourself in the mirror DUH! I just stayed focused on the instructor and what she was doing and I felt like I was somewhat looking as good at my cha-cha. It was a nice change up to say the least. For my lunch today I brought half of a turkey and provolone sandwich, strawberries, apples, and applesauce. I bought this container at buy for less this last Saturday and thought it looked so handy. Usually I don't like messing with a lot of containers, mainly because I can never find the lids. This is a great container to pack several things into one. Especially if your a weird-o like myself who has a problem with touching food. I blame it on my brother, he started the trend. It was only $3.99 for two containers and a great find I might add for staying on the healthy track and making life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment