Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bikini Body Slacking

Every year besides this one, I have waited until summer starts to tone up my body.  This year I am planning on having it bikini ready by the time summer starts.  So to keep it healthy we whipped these white chocolate pancakes up the night before, for our weekly breakfast for dinner meal.  I also had some the next morning and they still tasted delicious!

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 t baking powder
1 egg
1 1/2 cups almond unsweetened milk
1/2 t salt
2 packets of splenda
1/2 box of while chocolate pudding powder


  1. Mix together the flour and baking powder in a bowl and set aside. 
  2. In another bowl beat the egg, almond milk, salt, and splenda together, then wisk in flour until moistened, and then add the pudding powder.  
  3. Turn the skillet to medium heat, spray with cooking spray. Each pancake is 1/3 cup of the batter.
  4. Before you flip the outsides should be bubbly it takes about 1 1/2 minutes. They should be golden brown.
This recipe is about 85 calories per pancake. 



I had to have a healthy breakfast and dinner because I will be trying out different recipes for the cupcakes I am making for a bridal shower this weekend.  They did not specify on the flavors so I am going to make some and let my tastebuds and co-workers do the judging.  Seriously,  I can take 20 cupcakes up to work and they will be gone by the time I leave.  I mean for real we work at a gym people.  Haha can't blame anyone though I am a self proclaimed cupcake addict myself.  Here is what I have so far, I just dyed the gum paste a pink color and made them the same way as my gum paste rose post.  Then I made little cherry blossoms and put edibile pearl sprinkles in the middle.  I will be posting the finished product here in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment