Saturday, April 20, 2013

Remember the 10


This morning I met one of my best friends, Erica in Stillwater to run in the Remember the 10, 10K.  It is in rememberance of the 10 OSU members who died in a plane crash in 2011.  It is a fun run because everyone decks out in their orange.  I know what your thinking..then where is your orange?  I did have on an OSU long sleeve but at the start of the race it was really cold so I put my hoodie on.  Next year I will have to remember to bring my OSU sweatshirt as well.  We had such a good time with this run because it really got us pumped for our half marathon next weekend.  Running any race makes you excited to run, but doing a smaller run before our big one definitely got us in the mood.  It was hilly and we sprinted the last 200 meters and we felt like we were ready for the OKC memorial half marathon.

Here is a picture of us with Coach Eddie Sutton, we were almost late for our line up because we had to wait in a line to get a picture with him.  Coach Sutton coached the mens OSU basketball team for 12 years and is a celebrity in these parts.



Showing our OSU pride, pistols pointing and glad to be DONE!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment